Sunday, October 31, 2010

A thankful heart...

Any VeggieTales fan knows the lesson that Madame Blueberry tried so hard to teach us. A thankful heart is a happy heart! It's also an easy place to start which is exactly what I need right now! I've been looking for a way to start blogging. It's the starting that is so very tricky for me. And then I saw this lovely entry over at The Berry Patch about Garden of Learning's 2010 Gratitude Challenge. It's a beautiful way to remind ourselves of the blessings that we've been given, and it's also a lovely way to start blogging in November!

The challenge is a simple one. Each day during November participants will share the reasons that they are thankful. Simple as that! It's like a big Thanksgiving table in cyber space, and I'm so excited! I've worked hard over the last few years on contentment. It seems to be a common theme in my life. It's a struggle that I've had to move through at times, and an accomplishment that I've enjoyed during others. The key for me has been to remember my blessings even during the tough moments.

Head over to Garden of Learning's blog by clicking the link above or the 2010 Gratitude Challenge button on the right side of the blog. -------->

With that we'll move from Madame Blueberry to Casting Crowns...


No comments: