Friday, January 14, 2011

My first Big Fat 100 of 2011 check in post - January 14

I'm really excited! It's mid January, and I'm still checking items off of my list. Go me! ;)

Here's some updates to My Big Fat 100 of 2011 list.

Household Goals:
1. Make a budget. DONE! I made one in early January, and except for some minor tweaking as we "live" it for a while I can declare this finished. It feels good. It feels really good. January is a hard month for us with holiday recovery. We don't tend to go overboard with presents but Oh My Word the amount we spend on food and extra bills such as extra gas, etc. Woosh! Glad that is over for a while! February will find us doing better on our budget. But at least we HAVE a budget now!

3. Learn to coupon and do it! DONE! I'm having way too much fun with this. It's a game. No, it's an addiction! I blogged a little about it HERE.

Homeschool Goals:
8. Create our long term course of study for the high school years. DONE! I have been focused on this quite a bit lately, and I feel really good about our unconventional goals and plans. I blogged about it yesterday HERE. (I'm working on #2 along with this!)

Ok, so I haven't checked off that many. But, I have started on quite a few. Like Mr. Tortoise taught us, slow and steady wins the race. Gotta love my kind of progress. :)



No comments: