Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gratitude Challenge Day 7: Netflix



Today is Gratitude Challenge Day #7! My first six days of the challenge focused on more meaty things, and today I'm going fluffy...

Today I'm thankful for NETFLIX!

We don't watch a lot of "live" network or cable television. There are a few shows that we like but they are rare. (Ok, so I love The Biggest Loser, but that's another post.) Even if we do find one that we like the commercials make it difficult to watch half the time!

Enter Netflix.

We love Netflix streaming video. We can watch somewhat current shows without the commercials, and we can watch all of our favorite older shows as well. We grab documentaries. We watch comedies. We toss in some movies for good measure.

Why don't we just use a dvr? That would require a switch in cable providers. I'm not the primary decision maker in that area. :) For now, we Netflix!

I love modern technology!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I've never tried Netflix before. I might have to reconsider. Glad to know you're "going fluffy!" I love it!

Catherine said...

We love streaming NetFlix, too. If we didn't watch sports, we'd probably get rid of the cable and use the Netflix exclusively!

Jennifer said...

That sounds like a fun thing to be thankful for. :)